We're sorry. We couldn't find that page. But wait, there's hope.
In our recent site redesign, it was necessary to move some files. (The reasons are technical and they have to do with working within the constraints of a new content management system. In brief, we had to create new folders for our book pages and move our our PDF files into a new root folder called docs.) Here is some quick advice on finding our content.
- If you are looking for a book or book chapter, please visit our books main page. If you'd like to go directly to the PDF file for a book or book chapter, change the URL as follows: https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/the rest of the url (for example, https://wac.colostate.edu/books/genre/chapter1.pdf will become https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/books/genre/chapter1.pdf)
- If you are looking for a journal article, please visit the journal page (available through our journals main page) and navigate to the journal and the article. If you'd like to go directly to the PDF file for an article, change the URL as follows:
- For the all journals except Across the Disciplines, change the URL to https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/the rest of the url. For example, an article in the Journal of Basic Writing would change from https://wac.colostate.edu/jbw/v1n3/deloia.pdf to https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/jbw/v1n3/deloia.pdf.
- For Across the Disciplines, please note that we have converted all of our articles to PDF files. Please change the URL to https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/the rest of the URL.pdf (instead of .cfm). For example, https://wac.colostate.edu/atd/articles/hegbloometal2017.cfm would change to https://wac.colostate.edu/docs/atd/articles/hegbloometal2017.pdf. In addition, in a few cases, some of the URLs for our special issues have changed to accommodate the naming requirements of our new content management system.
- If you are looking for a resource, please visit our resources main page. We've reorganized our resources into categories for WAC, Teaching, and Writing. You'll find several new resources in addition to those we provided on our old site.
We could, of course, suggest that you search for books, journal articles, and resources. We even have a pretty useful search tool. Unfortunately, it will take some time for search engines to catch up with our site redesign. We hope that happens soon.
We apologize for the changes that led you to this page. If the advice above doesn't work, and you have questions about a missing page, file, or resource, please contact Mike Palmquist at Mike.Palmquist@ColoState.edu.